Sterlco® 4800 Series Condensate Return Units set new standards of performance. Reliable and efficient, each unit features heavy gauge, 3/16” stainless steel receivers for long operating life.
In addition, 3450 RPM motors assure maximum efficiency while maintaining minimum motor horsepower. Available in a wide range of sizes, these U.S. made units have just the right accessories and options to meet your unique needs.FIND A STERLCO REPRESENTATIVE
- Standard Features
- Optional Features
- Heavy gauge stainless steel receivers
- Simplex or duplex construction
- Stainless steel fitted centrifugal pumps
- Energy efficient 3450 RPM motors
- Automatic venting
- Carbon ceramic pump seal (300°F) with EPDM elastomers
- Heavy-duty float switch
- Wide range of options and accessories
- Mechanical and electric alternator for duplex units
- Gauge glass
- Isolation valves
- Special motor construction, such as totally enclosed, washdown duty and explosion-proof is available
- 120 gallon and elevated tanks are available
- Complete NEMA 12 Control Panel
Why Choose 4800 Series Condensate Units?
4800 Series Condensate Units
Sterlco® Condensate Return Units set new standards of performance. Reliable and efficient, each unit features heavy duty receivers for long operating life. With a thicker tank wall design and highly wear-resistant pump seals, our systems run longer and require less maintenance.