Sterlco® atmospherically vented condensate tanks are designed for pumping hot condensate throughout the steam system. The 4800 Series stainless steel unit is designed for wash down duty, sterilization, and corrosive environment applications. Tank sizes range from 8-714 gallons.
Additionally, this unit can be paired with a Sterlco® K-series 2′ NPSH Pump. Sterlco® K-series 2′ NPSH Pumps are designed to pump hot condensate up to 212° F. These pumps are equipped with a stainless steel impeller and inducer to assure long operating life. Customizable tanks and specialty pump options are available.FIND A STERLCO REPRESENTATIVE
- Standard Features
- Optional Features
- Heavy gauge stainless steel receivers
- Simplex or duplex construction
- Stainless steel fitted centrifugal pumps
- Energy efficient 3450 RPM motors
- Automatic venting
- Carbon ceramic pump seal (300°F) with EPDM elastomers
- Heavy-duty float switch
- Wide range of options and accessories
- Mechanical and electric alternator for duplex units
- Gauge glass
- Isolation valves
- Special motor construction, such as totally enclosed, washdown duty and explosion-proof is available
- 120 gallon and elevated tanks are available
- Complete NEMA 12 Control Panel
Why Choose 4800 Series Condensate Units?
4800 Series Condensate Units
Sterlco® Condensate Return Units set new standards of performance. Reliable and efficient, each unit features heavy duty receivers for long operating life. With a thicker tank wall design and highly wear-resistant pump seals, our systems run longer and require less maintenance.