The Sterlco® K Series 2’ NPSH Pump is designed to pump hot condensate up to 212° F on elevated tank units. If a steam trap fails in the system, this unit will continue to operate up to 12° higher than standard units. The added inducer increases vapor pressure and prevents the whole system failing from pump cavitation. Stainless steel construction on the impeller and inducer lengthens the life of the pump and offers supreme corrosion resistance. The K Series pump is energy efficient and will reduce total cost of ownership. It is engineered to fit current Sterlco® boiler feed and condensate units, but will also be a drop in replacement for existing Sterlco® units or competitive models.FIND A STERLCO REPRESENTATIVE
- Standard Features
- Pump can operate in Low NPSH conditions controlling damaging cavitation and continuing to provide steady flow
- Efficient design provides maximum capacity, minimum motor load, and the ability to operate in low NPSH conditions
- Simplistic design offers ease of maintenance and time savings versus competitors similar low NPSH pump designs
- Carbon ceramic pump seal (300°F.) with EPDM elastomers
- Stainless impeller and inducer for long life and supreme corrosion resistance
- Heavy-duty cast iron pump housing and bracket assure rigidity and long life
- 1/2 HP through 3HP motor sizes
- 1-1/2” NPT Discharge
- Stainless steel motor shaft
- Pump capacities to 85 GPM
- Discharge capacities to 115 FT.
- Motor, bracket, impeller and inducer assembly can be removed for service without disturbing discharge piping
- Available motor voltages: 115-208-230V/1, 208-230-460V/3, 575V/3
- Tri-rated motors available in 60 hertz
Open Drip Proof
Why Choose K Series Centrifugal Pumps?
K Series Centrifugal Pumps
Sterlco® pump systems are designed to keep your boiler system running at peak performance, saving you critical operation and maintenance dollars.