Sterlco® atmospherically vented condensate tanks are designed for pumping hot condensate throughout the steam system. The 4600 Series steel unit is designed to suit many applications. Tanks sizes range from 8-714 gallons.
Additionally, this unit can be paired with a Sterlco® K-series 2′ NPSH Pump. Sterlco® K-series 2′ NPSH Pumps are designed to pump hot condensate up to 212° F. These pumps are equipped with a stainless steel impeller and inducer to assure long operating life. Customizable tanks and specialty pump options are available.FIND A STERLCO REPRESENTATIVE
- Standard Features
- Optional Features
- Heavy gauge steel receivers
- Simplex or duplex construction
- Stainless steel fitted centrifugal pumps
- Energy efficient 3450 RPM motors
- Automatic venting
- Carbon ceramic pump seal (300°F) with EPDM elastomers
- Heavy-duty float switch
- Wide range of options and accessories
- Mechanical and electric alternator for duplex units
- Gauge glass
- Isolation valves
- Special motor construction, such as totally enclosed, washdown duty and explosion-proof is available
- 120 gallon and elevated tanks are available
- Complete NEMA 12 Control Panel
Why Choose 4600 Series Condensate Units?
4600 Series Condensate Units
Sterlco® Condensate Return Units set new standards of performance. Reliable and efficient, each unit features heavy duty receivers for long operating life. With a thicker tank wall design and highly wear-resistant pump seals, our systems run longer and require less maintenance.