The Sterlco® J Series Centrifugal Pumps are designed so the motor shaft will not be exposed to water. Provisions for seal flush or vent are provided. The pumps are close-coupled to a 3450 RPM motor (open drip-proof, totally enclosed, or explosion-proof).FIND A STERLCO REPRESENTATIVE
- Standard Features
- “Sterl-Seal” ceramic pump seal (250°F)
- Impeller is brass for long life. Efficient design provides maximum capacity, minimum motor load
- Heavy-duty cast iron pump housing and bracket assure rigidity and long life
- Flat perforated brass strainer in pump inlet prevents clogging (vertical application only)
- 1/2 thru 3 HP
- 1 1/2” NPT Discharge
- Stainless steel motor shaft
- Capacities to 75 GPM
- Discharge capacities to 115 ft.
- Motor, bracket and impeller assembly can be removed for service without disturbing discharge piping
- Available motor voltages: 115-208-230 V/1, 208-230-460 V/3, 575 V/3
- Available optional Tefcoated pump castings
Why Choose J Series Centrifugal Pumps?
J Series Centrifugal Pumps
Sterlco® pump systems are designed to keep your boiler system running at peak performance, saving you critical operation and maintenance dollars.