Sterlco® 5000 Series Boiler Feed Units set new standards of performance. Reliable and efficient, each unit features heavy gauge, 3/16” steel receivers for long operating life.
In addition, 3450 RPM motors assure maximum efficiency while maintaining minimum motor horsepower. Available in a wide range of sizes, these U.S. made pumps have just the right accessories and options to meet your unique needs. What’s more, a nationwide network of stocking distributors means fast, easy, year-round access to pumps and replacement parts.FIND A STERLCO REPRESENTATIVE
- Standard Features
- Optional Features
- Heavy gauge steel receivers
- Simplex or duplex construction
- Bronze fitted centrifugal pumps
- Energy efficient 3450 RPM motors
- “Sterl-Seal” ceramic pump seal (250°F)
- Heavy-duty make-up water valve
- Isolation valves
- Gauge Glass
- Wide range of options and accessories
- Stainless steel receivers
- Electric alternator for duplex units
- Solenoid operated make-up water valve with reverse acting float switch
- McDonnel-Miller #21 make-up water valve
- Special motor construction such as totally enclosed, washdown duty and explosion proof is available
- 1750 RPM motors, larger pumping capacities and higher discharge pressures – consult factory
- Custom sized tanks available
- Complete NEMA 12 Control Panel
Why Choose 5000 Series Boiler Feed Units?
5000 Series Boiler Feed Units
Sterlco® Boiler Feed Units are designed to keep you running at peak performance and uniquely positioned to support your needs.