Sterlco® atmospherically vented boiler feed tanks are designed to supply water to the boilers to maintain water supply at various operating loads. The 4700 Series cast iron unit is designed to suit many applications. Tank sizes range from 6 – 120 gallons.
Additionally, this unit can be paired with a Sterlco® K-series 2′ NPSH pump. Sterlco® K-series 2′ NPSH Pumps are designed to pump hot condensate up to 212° F. These pumps are equipped with a stainless steel impeller and inducer to assure long operating life. Customizable tanks and specialty pump options are available.FIND A STERLCO REPRESENTATIVE
- Standard Features
- Optional Features
- Heavy-duty cast iron receivers
- Simplex or duplex construction
- Stainless steel fitted centrifugal pumps
- Energy efficient 3450 RPM motors
- Automatic venting
- Carbon ceramic pump seal (300°F) with EPDM elastomers
- Heavy-duty make-up water valve
- Gauge glass
- Wide range of options and accessories
- Electric alternator for duplex units
- Isolation valves
- Solenoid operated make-up water valve with reverse acting float switch
- Special motor construction, such as totally enclosed, washdown duty and explosion-proof is available
- Elevated tanks are available
- Complete NEMA 12 Control Panel
Why Choose 4700 Series Boiler Feed Units?
4700 Series Boiler Feed Units
Sterlco® Boiler Feed Units are designed to keep you running at peak performance and uniquely positioned to support your needs.