Sterlco® 4600 Series Boiler Feed Units set new standards of performance. Reliable and efficient, each unit features heavy gauge, 3/16” steel receivers for long operating life.
In addition, 3450 RPM motors assure maximum efficiency while maintaining minimum motor horsepower. Available in a wide range of sizes, these U.S. made units have just the right accessories and options to meet your unique needs.FIND A STERLCO REPRESENTATIVE
- Standard Features
- Optional Features
- Heavy gauge steel receivers
- Simplex or duplex construction
- Stainless steel fitted centrifugal pumps
- Energy efficient 3450 RPM motors
- Automatic venting
- Carbon ceramic pump seal (300°F) with EPDM elastomers
- Heavy-duty make-up water valve
- Gauge glass
- Wide range of options and accessories
- Electric alternator for duplex units
- Isolation valves
- Solenoid operated make-up water valve with reverse acting float switch
- Special motor construction, such as totally enclosed, washdown duty and explosion-proof is available
- Elevated tanks are available
- Complete NEMA 12 Control Panel
Why Choose 4600 Series Boiler Feed Units?
4600 Series Boiler Feed Units
Sterlco® Boiler Feed Units are designed to keep you running at peak performance and uniquely positioned to support your needs.