Sterlco® atmospherically vented condensate tanks are designed for pumping hot condensate throughout the steam system. The 4300 Series stainless steel unit is designed for wash down duty, sterilization, and corrosive environment applications. Tanks sizes range from 8-714 gallons.
Additionally, this unit can be paired with Sterlco® J & G centrifugal pumps. The Sterlco® Centrifugal Pumps are capable of pumping hot condensate up to 200° F. These pumps are equipped with heavy-duty cast iron pump housing and bracket, along with a brass impeller to assure long operating life. Customizable tanks and specialty pump options are available.FIND A STERLCO REPRESENTATIVE
- Standard Features
- Optional Features
- Heavy gauge stainless steel receivers
- Simplex or duplex construction
- Bronze fitted centrifugal pumps
- Energy efficient 3450 RPM motors
- Automatic venting
- “Sterl-Seal” ceramic pump seal (250°F)
- Heavy-duty float switch
- Wide range of options and accessories
- Mechanical and electrical alternators
- Gauge glass
- Discharge pressure gauges
- Isolation valves
- Special motor construction, such as totally enclosed, washdown duty and explosion proof is available
- Magnetic starters with H-O-A selector switches
- 1750 RPM motors, larger pumping capacities and higher discharge pressures – consult factory
- 120 gallon, custom sized and elevated tanks are available
- Complete NEMA 12 Control Panel
Why Choose 4300 Series Condensate Units?
4300 Series Condensate Units
Sterlco® Condensate Return Units set new standards of performance. Reliable and efficient, each unit features heavy duty receivers for long operating life. With a thicker tank wall design and highly wear-resistant pump seals, our systems run longer and require less maintenance.