Sterlco® 4200 Series Condensate Units set new standards of performance. Reliable and efficient, each unit features heavy duty cast iron steel receivers for long operating life.
In addition, 3450 RPM motors assure maximum efficiency while maintaining minimum motor horsepower. Available in a wide range of sizes, these U.S. made pumps have just the right accessories and options to meet your unique needs. What’s more, a nationwide network of stocking distributors means fast, easy, year-round access to pumps and replacement parts.FIND A STERLCO REPRESENTATIVE
- Standard Features
- Optional Features
- Heavy-duty cast iron receivers
- Simplex or duplex construction
- Bronze fitted centrifugal pumps
- Energy efficient 3450 RPM motors
- Automatic venting
- “Sterl-Seal” ceramic pump seal (250°F)
- Heavy-duty float switch
- Wide range of options and accessories
- Mechanical and electrical alternators
- Gauge glass
- Discharge pressure gauges
- Isolation valves
- Special motor construction, such as totally enclosed, washdown duty and explosion proof is available
- Magnetic starters with H-O-A selector switches
- 1750 RPM motors, larger pumping capacities and higher discharge pressures – consult factory
- Elevated tanks are available
- Complete NEMA 12 Control Panel
Why Choose 4200 Series Condensate Units?
4200 Series Condensate Units
Sterlco® Condensate Return Units set new standards of performance. Reliable and efficient, each unit features heavy duty receivers for long operating life. With a thicker tank wall design and highly wear-resistant pump seals, our systems run longer and require less maintenance.