Sterlco® 4100 Series Condensate Units set new standards of performance. Reliable and efficient, each unit features heavy gauge, 3/16” steel receivers for long operating life.
In addition, 3450 RPM motors assure maximum efficiency while maintaining minimum motor horsepower. Available in a wide range of sizes, these U.S. made units have just the right accessories and options to meet your unique needs.FIND A STERLCO REPRESENTATIVE
- Standard Features
- Optional Features
- Heavy gauge steel receivers
- Simplex or duplex construction
- Bronze fitted centrifugal pumps
- Energy efficient 3450 RPM motors
- Automatic venting
- “Sterl-Seal” ceramic pump seal (250°F)
- Heavy-duty float switch
- Wide range of options and accessories
- Mechanical and electrical alternators
- Gauge glass
- Discharge pressure gauges
- Isolation valves
- Special motor construction, such as totally enclosed, washdown duty and explosion proof is available
- Magnetic starters with H-O-A selector switches
- 1750 RPM motors, larger pumping capacities and higher discharge pressures – consult factory
- 120 gallon, custom sized and elevated tanks are available
- Complete NEMA 12 Control Panel
Why Choose 4100 Series Condensate Units?
4100 Series Condensate Units
Sterlco® Condensate Return Units set new standards of performance. Reliable and efficient, each unit features heavy duty receivers for long operating life. With a thicker tank wall design and highly wear-resistant pump seals, our systems run longer and require less maintenance.