Sterlco® atmospherically vented boiler feed tanks are designed to supply water to the boilers to maintain water supply at various operating loads. The 3500 Series steel unit is designed to suit many applications. Tank sizes range from 8-714 gallons.
Additionally, this unit can be paired with Sterlco® J & G centrifugal pumps. The Sterlco® Centrifugal Pumps are capable of pumping hot condensate up to 200° F. These pumps are equipped with heavy-duty cast iron pump housing and bracket, along with a brass impeller to assure long operating life. Customizable tanks and specialty pump options are available.FIND A STERLCO REPRESENTATIVE
- Standard Features
- Optional Features
- Heavy gauge steel receivers
- Simplex or duplex construction
- Bronze fitted centrifugal pumps
- Energy efficient 3450 RPM motors
- “Sterl-Seal” ceramic pump seal (250°F)
- Heavy-duty make-up water valve
- Isolation valves and strainers
- Gauge Glass
- Wide range of options and accessories
- Stainless steel receivers
- Electric alternator for duplex units
- Solenoid operated make-up water valve with reverse acting float switch
- McDonnel-Miller #21 make-up water valve
- Special motor construction such as totally enclosed, washdown duty and explosion proof is available
- 1750 RPM motors, larger pumping capacities and higher discharge pressures – consult factory
- Custom sized tanks available
- Complete NEMA 12 Control Panel
Why Choose 3500 Series Boiler Feed Units?
3500 Series Boiler Feed Units
Sterlco® Boiler Feed Units are designed to keep you running at peak performance and uniquely positioned to support your needs.